Tuesday, February 23, 2010

introduction

Like most of you probably know I am one of the two Courtney's in our class. I am a freshman transfer here at RIC. I started my college experience at the University of New Hampshire last semester, however, after a short period of time I realized not only the school, but also my animal science major was just not for me. So here I am, Rhode island college hopefully pursing my real calling, Elementary Education. Currently my free time is spent socializing, studying, and basically enjoying college, during the non-academic part of the year I spend my time mostly outside, with animals, decorating cakes, and working. I am very excited for the experiences this class is presenting and cannot wait to become involved with elementary level students. I am sure this experience is only going to further convince me this is what I would love to do :-)
Bye for now,
Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment